The Beginning Dark Paladin Book #1 LitRPG Series eBook Vasily Mahanenko

The Beginning Dark Paladin Book #1 LitRPG Series eBook Vasily Mahanenko
A very good start, definitely a change from Way of the Shaman series.Game mechanics and numbers intrude less on this story than in many other LitRPG works.
Much as the protagonist would like otherwise, this game is not a team effort, and some hints
as to why are revealed eventually.

Tags : The Beginning (Dark Paladin Book #1) LitRPG Series - Kindle edition by Vasily Mahanenko. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Beginning (Dark Paladin Book #1) LitRPG Series.,ebook,Vasily Mahanenko,The Beginning (Dark Paladin Book #1) LitRPG Series,Magic Dome Books,FICTION Action & Adventure,FICTION Fantasy Epic,FICTION Science Fiction Cyberpunk,FICTION Science Fiction Apocalyptic & Post-Apocalyptic,FICTION Dystopian,FICTION Fantasy Dark Fantasy
The Beginning Dark Paladin Book #1 LitRPG Series eBook Vasily Mahanenko Reviews
I thought the adventure presented in this novel was good. The story flows nicely and makes me curious to see what happens next
Enjoyed from begining to end. Normal guy that u can relate to. Awesome world building. Some many ways for book to go. Hope it becomes a ling series. Lots of pages. With interesting stuff. Must buy. Couldnt put it down.
Once again a great story . The only thing keeping me from reading it straight thru in one sitting was pesky work . Can't wait for the next one .
First and foremost, this is a great story with a great translation.
The main character finds that the world has he knows it is a lie and is actually a game. This story is his journey of discovering how to play the game and the unwritten rules of it.
Great start to a new series. While people comment about the book being too dark I think it's important to note that the protagonist does do some dark deeds but mainly in an attempt to do what he thinkds is just/right. I actually enjoyed the anti-hero theming Vasily introduced here. Lots of interesting world building here is well. Can't wait for the sequel.
I think this book comes closer then any that I have read to a real life system with humans involved. Corruption, death, backstabbing, breaking any and every rule, and power. Was a bit confusing at first, but after 3 chapters I couldn't put it down.
Vasily Mahanenko has proven himself a great author and leading pioneer in the litrpg genre; he has proven himself not only in multiple books, but having produced quite a few series. In addition, he provides some of the best translated works in the genre as well, which as a native English speaker, I appreciate immensely.
It will be interesting to see where this particular story line and series takes the reader. The Beginning, is a solid introduction providing for an entertaining read with quite a few twists. I would highly recommend the read.
Length B+
Writing StyleA
Environment A
Story A-
Character Development A-
Editing A
Recommend A
My one comment to the author, and I do not provide this as criticism at all, is that I would enjoy seeing Vasily Mahanenko take his writing to another level with more complexity and viewpoints within his new series. Either way, I look forward to future reads. Congratulations on another good work.
A very good start, definitely a change from Way of the Shaman series.
Game mechanics and numbers intrude less on this story than in many other LitRPG works.
Much as the protagonist would like otherwise, this game is not a team effort, and some hints
as to why are revealed eventually.

0 Response to "≫ Read The Beginning Dark Paladin Book #1 LitRPG Series eBook Vasily Mahanenko"
Post a Comment